Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What's that you say?

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this week's Stamp TV Mix it up Monday challenge.  Cat is hosting and wanted us to use a quotation as inspiration for our card.  I went to Pinterest and found the quote "Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air" by Ralph Waldo Emerson.  I loved it and made me think of the beach!  I used Theresa Momber's "By the Sea 2" for the images and sentiment.  It is hard to see but the sentiment is heat embossed.  I cut the paper out with Nestabilities, left it in the die while I sponged.  I used Salty Ocean, Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen, Ground Espresso and Tumbled Glass distress inks and stamped the images and sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black.
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!