Wednesday, March 22, 2017

X-Stitch Birthday

Hi everyone!  Today I have a card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I thought it was a great sketch, but I had to work hard for it!  LOL!!  I just received this new stamp set, Stitched Roses from Waffle Flower.  I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, besides stamping, I am a cross stitcher and have been for many many years, so of course I had to have it!  I didn't have trouble lining things up, but the acetate sheet moved on me a few times, which of course I didn't notice until I had already stamped so I wasted a few sheets of paper!  The sentiment is from Simon Says "It's Your Birthday!" set which I thought went perfect with the roses!
I hope you enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Wow those flowers are gorgeous! Love the stitched look! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, The look of the stitching is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.....as an old, long time cross stitcher.....I think this stamp is extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flowers! Back in the day I used to do quite a bit of cross-stiching. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts with me!!